emphasize local, organic ingredients and condiments free of preservatives
reduce the use of refined flour and sugar, high fructose corn syrup and transfatty acids by replacing them with unrefined whole grains and natural sweeteners.
Here’s an example,
Big Island Mac Nuts and One Song Farm Carrots & Greens
- Tell us when macadamia nuts were first cultivated:
- Tell us something about the nutritional value of carrots why someone might includethem in their diet. An example might include beta carotein and fiber in carrots, antioxidants in lettuce.
- Give us some serving suggestions and twists on the recipe such as different vegetable bases and dressings.
- Tell us something who grows the food and where from, for example Sun & Lisa, One Song Farm, Moloa’a Kauai, number 555-5555. Maybe include a picture if you’ve toured their garden.
- Give us the ingredient breakdown in cups and measurements.
- Tell us why you love this recipe!